Thursday

Reflection of the week: The mobile Internet is displacing the classic?



In my house, I have two laptops, two table, and two smartphones (my wife and mine), and see how she uses her phone just for surfing the Internet, checking all the different social networks like Instagram , Facebook, snapchat, among others. And this is something we are really momentary or so everywhere? I want to reflect on this issue.


The truth is that I talked to my wife about this empathy you have with your mobile and realize clearly that it is because he likes more, it is more comfortable. By this I do not mean that teams no longer serve table or something like that, but we have to reflect and see the pros and cons. The first pro that I find using a mobile helps you to be more focused on a task, unlike a desktop or laptop, you have multiple windows open, and you see many things simultaneously, which distracts you easily.

Additionally, I have seen on mobile devices has increased speed. For example, companies like T-Mobile offer their broadband service with great range, speed, enabling the user to surf the Internet quickly, without much stress, with access to everything fluently and almost instantly. That's another good point, because before the Internet from mobile devices was lousy, very slow, and Who will like it? Actually anyone. It is very frustrating to surf the Internet so slowly, it takes away any desire.

In mobile phones, the connection broadband reaches advanced levels, with high speeds to download and browse without complication. There are companies that offer good benefits. For example, I have seen how my wife sees novels by YouTube and is not hanging, fluency is very good, and everything with their mobile data with your Internet phone company itself.

Another detail that is important to clarify this issue is that, previously, users had limited access to the Internet, with a finite amount of data; Currently, different companies offer unlimited Internet, you do not get out of this great network of networks in no time. That is a point that has much relevance for which must be clarified now.

I have seen thus how portable and desktop computers, have been displaced by tablets and smartphones, which means something positive for designers as efficient equipment as tablets or smartphones. Of course, everyone uses it depending on your needs. In my case, I keep using my computer, because I feel more comfortable here, I have greater availability of tools, more space and everything is better. So I say, depends on each person, depending on the needs that have each.






And each user can also provide Computer Blog what you think in the comments area.

No comments:

Post a Comment